Wednesday, May 05, 2010
*BIG TIME* = Winner of the Goodreads Poetry Contest, MAy 2010 (First published: American Poetry Review, Philly Edition)
TO ALL WHO VOTED!
* Three ups @ Elective Affinities: Thank you, Carlos Soto-Roman!
* And, Poemergency Room's trailer
wild life rifle fire:
* Bill Allegrezza (p-ramblings) reviews: "pop language poems"
* Frank Sherlock (PhillySound): "21st Century concrete poetry"
* Reb Livingston (WWAATD): "thankfully contemporary"
* NEW: Geof Huth (dbqp) reviews: “a stunningly beautiful work… gorgeously clean… imaginatively designed… This is a book examining language, finding the tricks in the language that the language couldn't know it had.”
* SELECTIONS FROM THE BOOK: Thank you, Ernest Hilbert
* E-Verse reposts: "E.T. POEM HOME" (First published: MiPO)
“04/20/99” @ stevenallenmay's Poetry Lab
Also, check out this great review of Greg Ippolito's forthcoming novel: "ZERO STATION"
by Paul Siegell at 9:00 AM